Here is an opportunity for team building within the REQ Team as well as with the broader Rotary community (youth)! The invitation is extended to international exchange students in District 9455, whom we met at Rotary Conference at Guildford Grammar earlier this year.
The cycle route is from the hire store, over Causeway, along South Perth foreshore, over Narrows Bridge, along Mounts Bay Rd to Bayside Kitchen for coffee/morning tea. Return via Kings Park or direct route along river depending on group consensus. Aim to return within 4 hrs. For all levels of fitness.
- Date: Saturday 27th of May 2017 at 8:30am
- Meeting Point: Depart & return to East Perth at one of the hired bicycle company (TBC)
- Contact: email@example.com for more info and register your interest
- What to bring: helmet, bicycle, water bottle, sunnies and some cash for the coffee break. Possibility to hire a bicycle from the starting point (bike hire including helmet approx. $20/person).
- Please register your interest by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our Facebook page.