We have an incredibly full agenda of projects and events to get through at tomorrow night's REQ Projects Meeting, including hearing from our friends at the newly chartered Beaufort Rotary Club. If you're keen to get involved and give back to the community, come along to The Laneway Lounge from 5.25pm tomorrow.
Full agenda below!
UPCOMING PROJECT MEETING AGENDA
1) Overview of Trillion Trees planting day
2) Beaufort Rotary Club introduction and Bogan Bingo
1) Next Speaker night on 1st August - Prof Gary Martin
2) Combined meeting with Rotary of Perth and Rotary of Crawley - presenting Michael Sheldrick, Global Poverty Project.
3) District Members Forum 11th August
4) Child Protection Seminar - 12th August
5) REQ Strategic Planning Session on 18th August
6) REQ Information Night - 1st September
7) Lift the Lid on Mental Health in October - District Governor visit on 10th October
1) John Curtin Weekend from 14 to 16 September
2) MAC ride for cancer - weekend 12-14 of October
3) St Vincent De Paul engagement update
4) Charity High Tea
5) Prototyping event
6) Wine Fundraiser
7) Other hands on activities